Privacy issues on govmu.org

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 07:22:02 -0800

Dear Mrs Madhub,

I am doing some research about privacy in Mauritius. According to
https://hacklog.mu/will-the-dpo-investigate-privacy-issues-on-govmu-org/
there has been a complaint "regarding unexplained collection of
personal information on the Government web portal".

I would be grateful if you could confirm whether there has been any
complaint regarding "govmu.org" web sites. I could not find any
information about complaints relating to government agencies. I
would be grateful if I could be provided with the statistics about
the number of complaints involving government agencies and the
outcome of the cases for the years 2009 to 2015.