Formulation and implementation of a social media policy

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 02:02:16 -0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

On 13 December 2013, the Cabinet agreed to implement a recommendation
for the formulation and implementation of a social media policy. In
my humble opinion, emerging businesses in Mauritius might benefit
from the technological expertise of the Ministry of Technology,
Communication and Innovation if the Ministry shared its social media policy.

I would be grateful if I could be provided with a copy of the social
media policy of the Ministry of Technology, Communication and Innovation.