Re: Technical specifications for National Identity Card

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 10:13:03 -0800

Hi Ish,
At 09:17 17-01-2016, Ish Sookun wrote:
>Didn't you ask the Chief Technical Officer of the Ministry of
>Technology, Communication & Innovation about the technical specifications?

I sent an email to the Chief Technical Officer of the Ministry of
Technology, Communication and Innovation on 30 September 2015
[1]. On 28 October 2015, I also informally explained to him what I
was asking for. I have not received any technical specifications up to now.

Did you read Section 5(f) of the Data Protection Act 2004? :-)

1.
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/09/3614.html