RE: Netflix available in Mauritius

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 18:52:16 +0400

Hello all,

I am using la fibre and there is no buffering problem while streaming both on TV, Laptop and Mobile phone so far. I am just a little disappointed with the movies and TV shows available because there's no wide range (that's my personal opinion). The quality is not HD but it's not that bad (rate 6/10).

Kind regards,
Shelly