Primary School Books MIE

From: Yusuf Satar <fx_at_fluxy.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 14:10:34 +0400

Hello MIU,

Came across this article, fyi – primary school articles are available on
MIE website:

http://www.lexpress.mu/article/273909/primaire-manuels-scolaires-disponibles-sur-site-mie

The books themselves can be accessed at:
http://www.mie.ac.mu/curriculum.html

The books are available in html5 “flipbook” format which can be a tad
annoying on non-touch (and probably non tablet) devices, and downright
unusable if internet connection is not available. The book can be easily
exported to pdf by pressing print and using pdf printers [1].

 From the site:
> This material is provided especially for the attention of parents. It
should not be used for any commercial purpose, though it can be
downloaded. It should be used for educational purpose only and the MIE
duly acknowledged.

I suppose the book can be printed for personal use, should the need arise.

Personally, I am not sure if tablets are better than physical books for
young kids – whether they can be as helpful without being distracting,
added to the fact that physical books can be written upon, but it is a
step in the right direction. Hopefully we can get interactive versions
of the manuale, ene zour dan 1 pei…

[1] http://www.pdfforge.org/pdfcreator

❱ Muhammad Yusuf ABDOOL SATAR
– ❝Vitae Non Scholae Discendum❞