Re: Invitation to discuss startups in Mauritius

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 14:22:55 +0400

Hello Michael,

Could you please ask the other persons which you mentioned to send an email
> to the mailing list if they would like their requests can be considered?

Please do so ASAP, so that the planning of the event can be done smoothly.
We're less than 24hours away from the event.

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>