Re: MIU Logo

From: Yash Maudhoo <yashmaudhoo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 09:07:16 +0400

Howdy,

> On Jan 2, 2016, at 11:28 PM, Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah <t_at_graphicstemple.io> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> I managed to come up with 14 different logo/emblem proposals. Find them attached to the email.
>
> The font used is the "Ubuntu" font [1] which comes with a commercial license.
>
> If any of the logos proposed is chosen, I will have to do final touch to it.
>
> Thanks!
>
> [1] http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/ubuntu?q%5Bterm%5D=Ubuntu&q%5Bsearch_check%5D=Y
>
> --
> Regards,
> Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah
> CTO, Graphics Temple

First of all, Awesome idea Shelly! And Thank you Nirvan for your hard work on these logos! I've quick question. Should not a logo represent the organization or its purpose without the name on? Like the public should have an idea what's the organization about by just looking at the logo. For example for Mauritius Internet Users, we can have a symbol or an emblem which represents the Internet and quadricolors as on our flag to represent Mauritius.

Regards,
Yash