RE: Startup scene in Mauritius

From: Vivek Mathur <vivek_at_thecloudfactoryemea.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 13:05:44 +0000

Dear SM,

I managed to reschedule my morning meeting and will be available for start-up meeting on 4th Jan morning. Let me know the venue and time.

Regards
Vivek Mathur
Co-founder & CEO

The Cloud Factory EMEA Ltd.
The Factory Building
Vivéa Business Park
Moka
MAURITIUS

Office Phone : +(230) 433 7629
Mobile : +(230) 5254 3991
Email : vivek_at_thecloudfactoryemea.com
www.thecloudfactoryemea.com

BRN : C15128306  |  VAT : VAT27325458
20°13'28.1"S 57°32'02.6"E
GMT +4