Re: Startup scene in Mauritius

From: Michael Lebon <mlebonlm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 00:08:17 +0400

Hi SM,

Thank you for reaching out to me about this.
Sean and I would love to participate in a discussion about entrepreneurship with Sten and fellow Mauritian entrepreneurs.

We will make ourselves available for the 4th and look forward to receiving more details about the time and place of the meet up.

Regards,

Mike Lebon