Re: Mailing list archives

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 17:55:20 +0400

Hi SM, Eddy,

On 12/19/2015 03:34 PM, Eddy Young Tie Yang wrote:

> Again, please take measures to protect the identity of the participants on
> the mailing list -- either by making the archives private or giving the
> option to hide email addresses/identities.

I propose that we ask the subscribers to voice out their concerns in the
list, like Eddy did. If my opinion is asked, then I would say, it's not
because of spammers that I should not publish my email address.

Therefore, let us see what other subscribers think before we reach a
consensus.

Cheers,

I drink coffee & manage Linux servers
for lexpress.mu.