Re: CCA Mauritius Root Certificate

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 16:48:35 +0400

Dear Mr Luckwa,

Thank you for the prompt reply. It is much appreciated.

Precisely, from the explanation you gave, eMudhra is a "recognized"
Certification Authority. I also grasp that currently we do not have
"licensed" and "approved" Certification Authorities. That being said, to
my question whether Mauritius has a "licensed" Certification Authority,
the answer would be "no", right?

On 23 November 2010, to a question in the National Legislative Assembly
[1], the Minister of ICT mentioned the "National Public Key
Infrastructure" in his reply. Is eMudhra the National Public Key
Infrastructure?

[1]
http://mauritiusassembly.govmu.org/English/hansard/Documents/2010/hansardsecd1710.pdf

- I blog at HACKLOG.mu.