Email landing in Junk

From: Yash Maudhoo <yashmaudhoo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 22:43:39 +0400

Hello,
It seems that I am having an issue with my mailbox. Some of MIU emails are landing in my 'Junk' Folder. If you take a close look at the screenshot[1], every thread that Miss Shelly posted or replied to was marked as Junk. Anyone else having this issue? Are the emails sent by her failing to pass Microsoft screening checks? If so, what could be the reasons and how can this issue be solved?
[1] http://i.imgur.com/9oETBQC.png
Thanks,Yash