Re: Freedom of Information event?

From: OMDEEP GOKHOOL <omdeep.gokhool1_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 19:35:46 +0400

Hello SM,

Actually I sent the E-mails of the 3 persons that replied to the thread. It
was my mistake to assume that Ms Shelly would like to participate and I
apologize for this. Sun replied after I sent the request for more invites,
I will ask Ms Priya for one more invite.

Considering personal invites it has already been sent. I will do the
necessary to have more information and the agenda of the event.

Regards