Re: My Opinion about L'express.mu

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 17:42:35 +0400

Hello Yash,

..they could enhance the site performance by adding lazy loading to the
> images

lexpress.mu will be improving over time. Lazy loading is one of the
features that was added last week, amongst other improvements.

Thank you for reading lexpress.mu.

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer*