Re: Subscribe to your database

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 07:58:00 -0800

Hi Anwar,
At 03:16 22-11-2015, Anwar Mungly wrote:
>I introduce myself, Anwar Mungly Director & Head of sales of APC
>ADVERTISING. We are on the market since 1980 and our activity is
>mainly advertising & marketing.
>
>I will be glad to get subscribe to the Mauritius internet-users lists.

Thank you for the introduction.

I usually suggest using a business email address if a person is
working for a company doing internet-related business as it helps to
reduce conflicts, e.g. having some persons from the same company
using the mailing list to against about a competitor. It also
promotes transparency as you can see who I work for and determine
whether my opinion is too biased. Could you switch to a business
email address?