Re: RHT Ltd etoile.mu service

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 15:39:06 +0400

Hi Kevin,

On 11/16/2015 03:19 PM, Kevin Beaumont wrote:
> JV means joint venture, a project between two different companies.

Yes, I understood JV was meant to be "joint venture". I was not
expecting such an abbreviation coming from a Managing Director [1] when
communicating with a member of the public.

Shelly, wrote to RHT about a service she found on their website. She did
so after the Mauritius Transport Minister, Nandkumar Bodha announced [2]
the availability of the "smart line" service by Rose-Hill Transport.

I guess Shelly was more tempted at the "Etoile Card" service published
on rht.mu, which sounds more useful to a passenger, than a "smart line"
service which is not even published on their website.

The answer provided by Mr Sharma, apart from being non-helpful, creates
more work for someone to go find the meaning of JV, PEX, and to wait for
Mr Ramana who was supposed to contact Shelly shortly.

[1]
http://www.rht.mu/userfiles/RHT%20Holding%20annual%20report%20final%202014.pdf
[2] http://defimedia.info/rose-hill-transport-lance-la-smart-line-6363/

Cheers,