Re: News web sites

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 00:14:42 -0800

Hi Ish,
At 14:32 10-11-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>The search feature works and the results are displayed under
>"resultats de la recherche". Results aren't displayed as in
>traditional listing format. The results have image/video previews.

I didn't provide the details as Sandeep would understand the
issue. Please try the feature by clicking on the icon in the menu
and you will encounter the UX issue. I did not notice any issue
during the migration. The web site was a little slow to load in the
morning. I didn't look into what might have caused that.