RE: National Computer Board Act 1989

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 21:44:14 +0400

Hello Ish,

> > Did you receive a reply to the two questions?

> No. I did not receive any reply from the Chairman of the the National
> Computer Board.

It is not surprising to see that the National Computer Board is ignoring your email especially when they do not want to answer such a delicate question. This is CERT-MU we are talking about.
Could you please raise the matter on the ICT Advisory Council as I believe this is a serious matter?
It seems like it has become a trend for some Government agencies not to be transparent.

If CERT-MU is responsible 'to reduce the risks of information security incidents as well as responding to such incidents as and when they occur.' how come they did not say anything regarding the Government's decision towards the implementation of the Biometric-ID Card ?

(http://cert-mu.govmu.org/English/About_CERT-MU/Pages/Charter--Mission.aspx)

Kind regards,
Shelly