Heartbleed Security Contest

From: Loganaden Velvindron <logan_at_afrinic.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 23:47:52 +0400

Hi Pravesh,

[ We talked about the Heartbleed security challenge that we organized a
while ago. I'm cc'ing Mauritius Internet
Users, as the topic was discussed ]

The issue that I raised is that we don't have enough people who can
reason about the technical details behind security flaws. We got 0
submission. Our condition, was that we would conduct an interview, and
ask a participant some questions to verify that he understood what he
might have copied.

What is your opinion about the level of security experts in Mauritius ?