Re: Comment ne pas se faire voler son idée de Startup?

From: Yuv Joodhisty <locustv2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 20:27:04 +0400

Hey guys,

 "Pour dire vrai, si votre idée est assez simple pour que quelqu’un puisse
   la voler et la lancer avant vous, alors cette idée n’était probablement
   pas si bonne."

I also agree with that, though not fully. Some simple ideas can be very
good. It all depends on how your business model is at the back.

Regarding IPR, most people are afraid to go forward with ideas because they
do not know how can their Intellectual Property be protected.

 If a person is working for a company, does the idea belong to the person
> or the company? If I ask someone to validate an idea, can the person claim
> part of the "idea" as his/her own?

This would depend on the type of contract the employee has with the
employer. For example if a company offers web services and require to hire
developers, the company can mention on the contract, something like, all
codes written in the office using company equipments which are part of
their daily tasks, belongs to the company. The same can apply to the "idea".

There is a very nice TV Serie which has a clear example of Startups and
IPR, named Silicon Valley[1]. If you have not yet watched it, maybe you
should.

Regards
Yuv

[1] http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2575988/