RE: ICTA annual report

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 21:13:15 +0400

Dear Mr Meetoo,

>As Chairperson of the ICT Advisory Council, I have made a request for the latest ICTA reports to be circulated to all members of the Council.

It is strange that the Ministry is still struggling to release an annual report for 2012 when we are already in 2015.
It is ironic to see that the ICT Advisory Council does not consider this as a problem.

>Concerning the comment "It is nice to see that at least one of the members of the ICT Advisory Council is doing some research into ICT in Mauritius", I would like to point out that this is incomplete. Other members are also involved in ICT research at various levels, in various areas and in various ways.

I would like to highlight that the reason why Mr Moonesamy said that "at least one of the members of the ICT Advisory Council is doing some research into ICT in Mauritius" is because the research done by Mr Sookun is visible to the public. Unfortunately, the public does not have any clue about the members of the ICT Advisory Council in Mauritius and the work they are responsible for.

>Other members are also involved in ICT research at various levels, in various areas and in various ways.

Could you please provide some information about the 'various levels, in various areas and in various ways' ?

Kind regards,
Shelly