Subscribing to Mailing List "MIU"

From: John <johnally_at_eml.cc>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 12:01:11 -0700

Hi _at_all,

I would really like to subscribe to this mailing list.

As such, here's a short introduction of myself:
I am Jules "Mike" Giovanni, 25 years old, from the Central region of
Mauritius. Since 2009, I've been coding in several programming languages
in both the C and Basic family. Lately (not more than 2 years ago), I
was mostly involved with web technologies such as html5, css3, nodejs,
angularjs, golang and php. My current love resides around everything,
aka everything, that touches the web. Most of my time is spent around
coding a real-time web app, testing a new web technology, enjoying some
youtube videps, streaming on hitbox.tv or gaming (MMOFPS / MMORPG /
MOBA).

Hope that the above is enough of an introduction and that my future
contributions to this mailing list are well seen ;)

Kind Regards,
Mike

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Same, same, but different...