Re: Let's save wifi

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 22:34:34 +0400

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 12:25 AM, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:

> Hi Logan,
> At 13:01 15-10-2015, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
>
>> However, by signing the recommendation for the FCC, we were categorised
>> as the same group of people such as Dr Vint Cerf, and Dave Taht, who are
>> working towards making Wifi better :)
>>

> The above might be good for local consumption. I suggest avoiding it in
> an international venue as it won't make you look good.
>
> You would agree with me that taking the opinion of 250 people in a press
>> release is not practical, right :p ?
>>

> A press release does not contain the opinion of supporters as people would
> not be interested in their opinions.

Yes SM, you are right ! I decided to offer the perspective of an emerging
country by participating in the VOIPusers TV hangouts where Dave, Paul
Vixie, and other engineers talked about the locking down of firmware by the
FCC.

Go to 1h06 for my views :)

 https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cp7g87eq2g5fde8b8i5bn2p8oo0