Re: Let's save wifi

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 12:49:37 -0700

Hi Logan,
At 12:20 15-10-2015, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
>I find it interesting that the goverment is looking for singaporean
>experts, whereas the Mauritian experts are sought out by the US
>engineers & media :)

The following persons are listed as interested parties from Mauritius:

   Abdool Irshaad
   Loganaden Velvindron
   Patrick Rene

Did the media seek the opinion of anyone in Mauritius? If that is
the case, could you please provide a reference to the news
article(s)? Otherwise, it will look like the phishing question where