Re: Starting an internet-related service (was: Introduction)

From: Suyash Sumaroo <suyash_at_codevigor.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 18:19:05 +0400

Hello sm,

Thanks for the opportunity.

Actually there are many aspects to starting an Internet related service in
Mauritius. My views relate simply to complexity. Setting up such a business
in Mauritius is very complex. Regulations, funds and understanding of
people are things that we have to manage.

For instance, last year I was close to getting some funds from a venture
firm in Mauritius for an online code documentation platform (www.codavi.com),
but at an early stage an IT executive decided that the idea does not have
any raison d'etre.

These things form part of the eco system here in Mauritius and I think that
if you can become a successful businessman in Mauritius, you can do so in
half of the world, :-)

Regards,
Suyash Sumaroo
(Mobile: 54912170 )
Codevigor Ltd
Director

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail contains confidential or privileged
information and is intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not