Possible fake identity used on MIU

From: Ish Sookun <ish.sookun_at_lsldigital.mu>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 14:08:16 +0400

Hello,

I phoned Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel to enquire about an "IT Hardware
Technician" named Nicolas Cunjamalay. They told me no person with that
name works there.

It prompts me to believe the person sending emails to the Mauritius
Internet Users mailing list under the name "Nicolas Cunjamalay" is using
a fake identity.

There is a Facebook profile [1] under the name "Nicolas Cunjamalay"
which mentions "IT Hardware Technician at Labourdonnais Waterfront
Hotel" and "went to Royal College Port-Louis".

[1] https://www.facebook.com/nicolas.cunjamalay