Re: Transparency outside Mauritius (Was: Latency)

From: Ish Sookun <ish.sookun_at_lsldigital.mu>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 21:07:15 +0400

On 10/06/2015 08:54 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> There can be transparency issues even outside Mauritius. It may be
> difficult to understand that message if the person does not understand
> the context.

Based on your experience with discussions outside Mauritius, how would
you qualify the "level of understanding" of transparency here. With the
little experience, I should rather say "tiny experience" I got here,
people do not bother at all about transparency. It is as if inexistent
and they do not even feel obliged. I usually attribute this to culture.
A culture of "ask no question" to someone in a higher position.