RE: Firefox OS

From: Sandraghassen Subbaraya Pillai <spillai10_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 05:59:31 +0000

Hi

Thank you very indeed for giving me this opportunity to make this short exposé about FirefoxOS and its features. I also appreciated the exchange and sharing of ideas we had during this call. For more details regarding FirefoxOS, click on the link below.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/os/2.0/

Looking forward to have more interactions with you and your group.

Best,

Ganesh