Re: Freedom of Information Event

From: OMDEEP GOKHOOL <omdeep.gokhool1_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 22:25:25 +0400

Hello Shelly,

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 9:15 PM, Shelly Hermia Bhujun <
shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Omdeep,
>
> Could you please update us on the Freedom of Information event scheduled
> for the 1st of October 2015?

Unfortunately I have no information about the upcoming event. I was waiting
for further mail from the Officers, I will send them a mail to query about
the event and inform you as soon as I get a reply.

> Please note that I would like to know the agenda of the event before
> suggesting MIU representatives.

I will request for the agenda as well.

Regards Om