Re: MBC TV, ICT Arena programme

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 18:05:22 +0000

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 6:02 PM, Ish Sookun <ish.sookun_at_lsldigital.mu>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was watching TV when I saw the Mauritius Broadcasting Corporation (MBC)
> will broadcast a programme named ICT Arena on Wednesday 23 September 2015
> at 20h20 (http://hacklog.mu/files/mbc-tv-ict-arena.jpg).
>
> It appears to be a "debate-like" programme with the participants talking
> about social networks, phishing, identity theft etc.
>
> Regards,

That's a very good initiative. I really hope that we get some non-boring
speakers to go there :)

That said, I think that with youtube/Google hangout, it's becoming
increasingly more easier to do those kinds of debates online, and also make
it in a relatively cheap manner :)