Re: National Identity Card

From: Ajay R Ramjatan <ajay.ramjatan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 01:59:50 +0400

I'll add to this. We still do not know whether MNIS was authorised by the
CCA to act as a certification authority. As far as I recall, all our emails
to the CCA asking to clarify whether MNIS CA was recognised to operate as a
CA were not answered.

At the time of writing, only eMudhra is listed as a recognised CA on
https://www.cca.mu/ca_mru.htm