Re: www.govmu.org

From: Ish Sookun <ish.sookun_at_lsldigital.mu>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 19:40:50 +0400

Hi SM,

On 09/19/2015 07:00 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> Can anyone access www.govmu.org? My web browser shows a "Connection
> timed out" error.

No. I cannot access (http://hacklog.mu/files/www-govmu-org-down.png).

A friend sent me an SMS today at 13h27 saying he needed some information
from the website of the Ministry of Technology, Communication and
Innovation but the same was "down".

This morning I also tweeted about a "notice" by the National Computer
Board that was published in l'express newspaper :
https://twitter.com/IshSookun/status/645124866845376513

The National Computer Board notified about "maintenance works" on
www.govmu.org that will occur on Sunday between 00h00 - 06h00. I "guess"
they meant to say Sunday night till Monday morning.