RE: Infotech 2015

From: Cédric Poottaren <cedric_at_jcplaboratory.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 13:46:13 +0400

Hello Shelly,
>Looking forward to confirm if they finally understood the difference between Bazartech and Infotech or not. >So who is going? :)
Yes, it's my tradition to attend Bazartech. Oh sorry Infotech. :-)
>Ish Sookun- Are you going to request a stand for LUGM this year?
Yes, I they did. (Am I right Ish?)
How about having an MIU representative at LUGM's stand?You were looking for sponsorship right? Maybe someone could just stand there and introduce the aim of the MIU to the people stopping by LUGM's stand.

Regards,
Cédric PoottarenSoftware Developerhttp://jcplaboratory.org

From: shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com
To: mauritius-internet-users_at_lists.elandnews.com; ishwon_at_opensuse.org
Subject: Infotech 2015
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 13:17:49 +0400

Infotech is back! :)
http://www.infotech.mu/2015/home.asp

The objectives of the event are to: provide information on developments and achievements in the ICT sector;create awareness on emerging technologies;demonstrate and promote local talents, expertise and know-how;sensitise on the potential applications of ICT and choice of technology for effective business and individual solutions;sensitise on career opportunities in the ICT sector; offer a meeting platform for local ICT operators to develop collaboration and deals with potential technology partners and customers ; facilitate commercial exchanges;

Let's see if they meet their objectives this year.

Infotech 2015 consists of the following components:

Looking forward to confirm if they finally understood the difference between Bazartech and Infotech or not.
So who is going? :)

Ish Sookun- Are you going to request a stand for LUGM this year?

Kind regards,
Shelly