Re: Banning of Facebook

From: Ish Sookun <ish.sookun_at_lsldigital.mu>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 22:28:55 +0400

Hi SM,

On 2015-09-13 21:18, S Moonesamy wrote:

> The above explains why you reused the image. The image was probably
> created by Ed Brubaker or Sean Phillips. It is unlikely that the
> author released it under a Creative Commons license. A person will
> read your blog and assume that you were authorized to license the
> image under a Creative Commons license.

Indeed. I added the image source at the end of the article.

> It would be interesting to read the opinion of the (local) Supreme
> Court about Section 46.

Let us see how the Facebook comment-related cases unfold in Mauritius.
This article [1] from Indian Express makes it simple to understand the
shortcoming of article 66A of the Indian IT Act 2000.

[1]
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/explained-article-66-a/