Re: DNS Issue

From: Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah <"Tejas>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 14:53:04 +0400

Hello Nicolas,

On 9/13/2015 1:09 AM, nicolas cunjamalay wrote:
> Hello
>
> Can i know on what criteria did Mr SM based to reach a drastic
> conclusion that is from DNS issue to FIREWALL rules.
>
> I do not understand any logic.
>
> Is it possible for you to explain please?
>
> regards
> nicolas ccc
>
> On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 9:11 PM, nirvanknight <nirvanknight_at_gmail.com
> <mailto:nirvanknight_at_gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Hello SM,
>
> Thank you for your time. I will see it with my system
> administrator about this issue.
>
> The issue has been troubleshoot-ed.
>
> On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 9:01 PM, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com
> <mailto:sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>> wrote:
>
> Hi Nirvan,
>
> The problem you had was not because of a DNS issue. The
> system administrator for those web sites added some firewall
> rules which blocked your connections to the web server.
>
> Regards,
> S. Moonesamy
>

> --
> /Kind regards,
> Nirvan
>
> /

First of all, you need to fix your English and try to fix your E-mail
signature. Just some basic advise.

Secondly, SM concluded that this issue was related to Firewall rules
after some tests that he conducted on my end. If you read the thread, SM
stated that he will contact me off-list (That's what he did).

The logic in this matter is pretty simple. Let me elaborate. I could
ping to the server IP, I was getting responses but I couldn't view the
site in my browser. It was not loading, timing out most precisely.

Meaning that I could connect to the site but there was something that
prevented me from viewing the site. The only thing that can do that is
Firewall rules.

The other things that comes after were dicussed off-list and is meant to
remain off-list for some security purposes. I hope you understand.

This problem was resolved by the way.

Thank you.

*Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah*
CTO at Graphics Temple Ltd