Re: Des apps Mobile a  Maurice il y en a  !

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2015 06:54:25 -0700

Hi Vincent,
At 10:13 04-09-2015, vincent pollet wrote:
>Voici notre dernier article en date :

The idea in the last mobile app in the list is a good
initiative. The mobile app seems like a university project. Did the
two persons take it beyond the demo stage?

I did a quick search and I found the following [1]:

   "We are indeed very thankful for your due interest and meticulous attention
    to our app and would be grateful if any possible error or bug is reported
    ASAP any member of our team via Facebook."

Are developers in Mauritius handling bug reporting through Facebook? :-)

The reviews for the first two mobile apps were probably written by
friends as they are "likes" instead of feedback from users.

1.
http://www.lexpress.mu/article/252046/quatre-etudiants-creent-une-application-pour-controler-consommation-denergie