Re: Bufferbloat explained (was: Linux Meetup on this Saturday)

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 12:04:11 +0400

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 7:34 AM, Irshaad Abdool <irshaad_abd_at_hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all;
>
> I'm really interested in flashing my router too. I ordered a TP-Link with
> firmware change possibilities and will receive same this week. Would be
> glad to have same flashed _at_Logan :)
>
> Regards,

Awesome.

Please note that we will have our next Linux meetup on the 12nd of
September, on real-time security using Linux. We will do a demo of a new
technique, using "Heartbleed" as an example :)

Once, everybody gets their routers, we will do the Router flashing fest :)