Re: Request to represent the MIU

From: SHELLY HERMIA BHUJUN <shelly.bhujun_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 19:59:15 +0400

Hello Om,

Have you been able to contact the Embassy Official?

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help. I am sure a lot
of our subscribers would be glad to help you out!

Kind request: Please keep us updated about what is happening.
(We can also discuss about it during our weekly Skype discussion)

Thank you.