Emtel Airbox technicians not showing up

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 16:02:16 +0400

Dear Ms Banee,

A lady from Emtel called me on Sunday 2 August 2015 to inform that the
Airbox installation is scheduled for Wednesday 5 August 2015 between
14h30 and 16h00.

On Monday a second lady calls me and informs that the installation time
will be between 13h00 and 16h00. Consequently, I took a leave from work.

I haven't received any call from Emtel's technicians, neither on my
mobile number nor on my home phone. It's 16h01 right now and no one
showed up.

Thank you for the good service.

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.