Re: New Susbcriber

From: Om Gokhool <omgokhool_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 22:36:59 +0400

Hello Rossan

Welcome back on the mailing list, I look forward for your contributions to
this mailing list.

I am sure you are aware how we operate on this mailing list. You can read
this blog post on mailing list netiquette by Ish for further info. [
http://hacklog.in/mailing-list-netiquette/]

Enjoy the ride.

On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 9:00 PM, Mousaffar Rossan <mrossan_at_student.udm.ac.mu

--
*Omdeep Gokhool*
*Bsc Applied Computing*