Re: New Susbcriber

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 16:31:54 +0400

Hello Muz,

On 7/18/15 1:38 PM, Mousaffar Rossan wrote:

> *Rossan Mousaffar (Muz)*
> *Class Representative *
> *E-mail: mrossan_at_student.dm.ac.mu *
> *Tel: 59258422*
>
> Please consider the environment before printing this email or its
> attachments.
>
> Website: www.udm.ac.mu

I am glad to see you have a clutter-free text signature :-)
Having image *banners* in an email signature does not look nice, that's
my opinion at least. I saw those in your previous emails.

I hope to see more people from Université des Mascareignes and hear
about Internet-related activities that you folks are doing.

Cheers,

--
​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.