RE: Representing MIU

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 22:07:26 +0400

Hello Logan,
Can you copy the MIU or forward us the mail you sent to the officials so that I can be sure you contacted them.
> The ball is not in my camp :)
It is your responsibility to make sure that they fix that issue. It is surprising to see that a person who works for Google and who is a member of the ICT Advisory Council cannot do this.
Kind regards,