Re: PoCA 2002 link not found

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 23:53:11 +0400

Dear Mr. Bucktowarsing,

I see that icac.mu has updated its footer regarding the copyright
notice. I also found an article on PoCA 2002 on the new website of the
Independent Commission Against Corruption. The page features among the
topmost results in Google when someone searches "poca mauritius".

I would like to thank you for providing information on PoCA 2002 as it
helps me and other Mauritians who have been looking for this
information.

- I blog at HACKLOG.in.