message delivery failure on govmu.org

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 22:35:51 +0400

Hello SM,

I addressed the members of the .mu Multi-stakeholder forum regarding the
confidentiality issue which you raised on 26 June 2015. However, I
following my email, I received 9 message delivery failures from
govmu.org email addresses. See header extract as follows:

+++

      [replaced]_at_govmu.org

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server
for the recipient domain govmu.org by mxmail.la.govmu.org. [41.212.213.245].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.7.1 Unable to relay
+++

Did you notice any errors recently?

​Ish Sookun