RE: The story of the security-plagued cyberisland

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 21:58:33 +0400

Hello Logan,
> Hi Shelly ! I hope that you're doing well :)

> There's a guy who worked on malware analysis who wrote about the malware on his blog. I think that it's good to have the opinion of an expert who has worked in a Security company, who happens to live in Mauritius. I invite you to read it :) :

> http://thegodof.net/god/wp/?p=105

Thank you for sharing that blog post.
Warning: This article in no way was meant as a form of flame, I just wanted to clarify what seems to be going on in the Mauritian blogosphere, I usually do not do that as I have better things to do. Also, if someone is telling you that this article is crap, please ensure that the person saying so, does know how to code properly and can read a stack trace or debug a live application.
An article that starts with a warning is not encouraging. What i can conclude after reading that article is that it has been written by someone who thinks he's superior. The article references a lot of other articles on the Internet. Its not easy for me to go and read those articles as a lot of those words are technical.
Thank you.