Re: The story of the security-plagued cyberisland

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 20:13:12 +0400

On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 8:45 PM, Shelly Hermia Bhujun
<shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Ish and Logan,
>
> I see that you both wrote a blog post on ask toolbar. Logan was the one who
> wrote about it first and i also read an article he wrote for lemauricien
> http://www.lemauricien.com/article/malwares-qui-parasitent-notre-cyber-ile
>
> Both articles are very informative. Question time! :)
>
> Is ask toolbar a malware or not?

Hi Shelly ! I hope that you're doing well :)

There's a guy who worked on malware analysis who wrote about the
malware on his blog. I think that it's good to have the opinion of an
expert who has worked in a Security company, who happens to live in
Mauritius. I invite you to read it :) :

http://thegodof.net/god/wp/?p=105