Re: New Subscriber

From: Om Gokhool <omgokhool_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 22:22:59 +0400

Hi Kushal

 I see you already had a warm welcome on the MIU mailing list :) It is a
great pleasure to have you here and I am eager to see your contributions to
this mailing list. We have many Linux enthusiasts around here and many
members sharing the same passions.

To understand better the functioning of this mailing list and how to
communicate effectively, I will recommend you to read a blog post on
Mailing List Netiquette. It was written by a fellow member Ish, as part of
his contributive work to this mailing list.

Just a little reminder, we do our best to keep our English formal so that
others can understand better ,while valuing professionalism.

Hope to hear from you soon. Make most of it here, enjoy the ride :)

Regards

--
*Omdeep Gokhool*
*Bsc Applied Computing*