Re: Emtel Airbox Packages

Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 19:15:27 +0400

Hi Jochen...

Looking at the replies here....I guess there are a lot more "totally
uncontrolled and ridiculously erratic reactions" in this world than you
originally thought Joki :)

Fact is I have no qualms of this whole conversation being on "public
archived record". It's to Emtel's detriment and not mine as an innocent
customer. "Great Customer Service" is the nirvana all companies strive
to attain and, to those who couldn't care less, they have obviously not
thought about Social Media enough.

And the solution for Emtel? Hire a top-notch "Head of Customer Services
Manager", give him a top-notch assistant... and start going through ALL
the "canned responses" given to the relatively few products they have on
offer. And when the number of complaints has gone to practically zero,
then you give him the company car.

That's what I would do.

DR :)