Re: McVision launching Internet Service in Mauritius?

From: Abdallah Ramsing <yashircr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 16:55:32 +0200

Hi all,

This is indeed a good news if true thus breaking down the monopoly Orange
holds as far as Internet connectivity is concerned. Some people living in
rural regions will have to wait at least a couple of years before accessing
acceptable connectivity and bandwidth. However with this competition each
companies will have to play their best cards to capture the most customers.

Regards,
Abdallah

On 18 Jun 2015 17:57, "Mohammad Nadim" <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Sun,
>

> On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 at 17:20 Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I just got an sms from McVision[1] saying that they will be offering
Internet soon. I tried looking for any internet services offered by
CanalPlus in other countries but could not find one. As the message says,
more info will be available soon.

>> I can't find any information about the packages that will be offered,
but I think this is good for the internet users in terms of ISP's
competing. I guess we'll know soon.

>> Anybody else got the sms?
>

> Nope I didn't get any SMS. AFAIK Emtel & CanalPlus (both belonging to
Currumjee) will provide a package à la MyT (phone, internet, TV): CanalBox
(Canal+ & AirBox).