McVision launching Internet Service in Mauritius?

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 17:18:42 +0400

Hello All,

I just got an sms from McVision[1] saying that they will be offering
Internet soon. I tried looking for any internet services offered by
CanalPlus in other countries but could not find one. As the message says,
more info will be available soon.

I can't find any information about the packages that will be offered, but I
think this is good for the internet users in terms of ISP's competing. I
guess we'll know soon.

Anybody else got the sms?

1. https://twitter.com/__Sun__/status/611522462585651200

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>